September 11, 2019
*This position has been filled – but we’re always on the look-out for talented and creative people – drop us a line if you think you might be a good fit*
We are looking for our next super star account handler! This is an entry level role into the creative, fast-paced and exciting world of a top marketing agency.
We’re looking for a bright, energetic and charismatic individual to to join our passionate, experienced, fun and friendly team as our next Marketing Account Executive.
Salary is competitive and you’ll have the pleasure of working within the beautiful grounds of Hatfield House in the tranquil and leafy Hertfordshire countryside (yet still be just a short train ride from London).
You’ll be supporting our account teams to bring to life a wide range of short and long-term marketing projects. Your enthusiasm, determination and ability to get the job done will help ensure that client briefs, budgets and timescales are professionally managed – and that the agency’s quality, client service standards and financial targets are met, every single time.
Here’s what we’ll expect from you:
· Day-to-day progression of marketing communication projects – from writing artwork briefs for the studio, to the management of print procedures.
· Supporting our account teams. This includes writing minutes of client meetings, database management, monitoring and managing project resources and budgets
· Sourcing and researching marketing ideas and solutions as appropriate to project requirements
· You’ll also need to have a car because we are a little bit off the beaten track!
Your core skills:
· Time management – manage your day-to-day schedules and prioritise against client and agency needs, with minimal supervision.
· Attention to detail – ensure all details taken, finances, proofs and work produced is accurate and to a high standard, to ensure excellent levels of quality.
· Confident communication skills and standards of English language – whether dealing with clients, suppliers or colleagues, all written, telephone and face-to-face communication must be clear, professional and inspire confidence in both you and the agency.
· Computer literacy – able to competently work with all Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint, Excel and the internet. Knowledge of WordPress CMS desirable
· Marketing intelligence – have basic understanding and appreciation of research methods and marketing communication principles; also have a keen interest in keeping up-to-date with marketing industry trends
Education and industry experience
Communications, business studies or marketing degree (2:1)/CAM Diploma or CIM equivalent. Minimum of one year’s industry experience gained as part of degree course or post-graduate.
Find out more about our events here: https://campaignworks.co.uk/events-landing/ and on instagram.com/campaignworks/