Finance and Office Manager
Finance and Office Manager.
We are looking for a Finance and Office Manager to join our team and take full responsibility of the company’s finance function reporting directly to the CEO.
The Company: Campaign Works is an independent marketing consultancy predominantly servicing blue-chip international clients and brands globally.
- Day-to-day management of all aspects of the finance operations.
- Management of accounts payable to include: input of all supplier invoices; facilitate payment of suppliers and manage staff expenses.
- Management of accounts receivable to include: raising sales invoices; posting on to Sage; credit control.
- Management of monthly sales forecasting.
- Maintenance of day-to-day cashflow.
- Check and post credit card expenses.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Calculation of extensive accruals and prepayments, liaising with account handlers regarding necessary accruals and provisions and managing deferred income and WIP
- Maintain fixed asset register using various methods of depreciation.
- Posting monthly journals to include depreciation, salaries, accruals and prepayments.
- Complete quarterly VAT returns and submit returns and payments to HMRC.
- Prepare end-of-year annual accounts schedules for external accountants.
- Liaise with the bank on financial matters
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Oversee payroll duties, submitting information to external accountants and ensuring timely payment.
- Reporting pension contributions to pension provider in line with auto-enrolment legislation.
- Assist with the preparation of annual P11ds and PSA.
- General HR matters: onboard new starters, maintain holiday records, sick forms
- Oversee mobile phone contracts, insurance, leased cars.
- General office duties and office admin tasks, liaise with landlord, cleaners, maintenance engineers, telephone system etc.
- General answering of the telephone.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, organising own workload whilst providing support to fellow office members.
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to liaise with team members of all levels
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant or qualified by experience
- Experience working for an SME, preferably within the marketing sector
- Good IT skills with experience of Sage Line 50 and intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of employment law and HR matters
- Experience in basic Health and Safety regulations an advantage
Contract Type: Permanent.
Hours: Minimum 30 hours per week