Marketing Account Executive
Marketing Account Executive.
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Contract: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Purpose of the Role:
To successfully project manage a wide range of marketing and event communication projects. Ensuring client’s briefs, budgets, timescales & high quality of work is met and exceeded at all times.
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Support Account Director/ Senior Account Managers, to ensure the successful delivery of marketing communication projects, including; campaigns, video, social media, digital projects (websites, email campaigns), events, print marketing, BTL activity & so on.
- Taking a client brief & confirming cost estimates, to managing creative development & final production.
- Accurately monitoring & managing allocated resources to projects, to ensure deadlines are met and within allocated budgets.
- Constantly maintaining agency’s high level of customer service and quality of work.
- Sourcing & researching marketing ideas, materials & suppliers required for projects.
- Project & time management
- Excellent attention to detail – proof reading skills
- Presentation, interpersonal & strong communication skills – Excellent standard of written English
- Computer literacy (able to competently work with all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Experience of using website CMS systems).
- Marketing intelligence
- Good decision-making & negotiation
- Client servicing
- Social Media Management – Experience of planning, managing & reporting on on-going social media activity
- Project management – experience of project planning including use of tools such as Gantt charts
- Digital project management – experience of building / managing & development of projects
- Experience of using CMS systems to update website content (WordPress ideally)
- Experience of using online platforms (Mailchimp or CampaignMonitor ideal)
- Content development – Develop content ideas for social media and website content (blogs etc.)
- Team player with positive can-do attitude.
- Report writing
- Preferred previous industry experience of working within a PR / Marketing or Communications environment, or agency
- Marketing degree, Diploma or CIM equivalent
- Must hold a full driving licence, valid in the UK & be able to commute reliably to Hertfordshire Office.
Full professional development, support and training will be given to Marketing Executives should they wish, to progress within the agency to more senior roles.
Option for flexible working on successful completion of probation period.
Salary £25-£30k depending on experience
To apply email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.