Account Manager For B2B Tech Account
Account Manager For B2B Tech Account.
To successfully produce and project manage a B2B marketing communications campaign plus associated projects – ensuring clients’ briefs, budgets, timescales, and agency quality and client service standards are met.
Client Services Director
- Being the first point of contact for clients (relevant to projects assigned).
- Ensuring the successful delivery of marketing communication projects, including campaigns, (email campaigns, social, and print ads), from taking a client brief and confirming cost estimates, to managing creative development and final production.
- Accurately monitoring and managing resources allocated to projects to ensure agency profit margins are met and invoicing on completion.
- Constantly maintaining the agency’s high levels of client service and quality standards.
- Sourcing and researching marketing ideas, new media channels, materials and suppliers as appropriate to project requirements.
Predominantly working under own supervision – with senior strategic support from an Account Director/CEO.
Account Managers will manage and maintain direct relationships with suppliers, clients and colleagues (account and studio side).
When involved in complex or long-term projects, it is likely that the Account Manager will be required to work within a team, with junior support.
- Project management – ensure project delivery is on time, on brief, on budget and to the highest quality by effective planning/prioritisation and efficient management of internal and external resources, with minimal supervision. Confident working independently or as part of a team.
- Copywriting – for email marketing and social posts. Researching technical subjects, creating content ideas and generating draft copy from approved content structure.
- Great attention to detail – ensure all project tasks, meet the schedules and follow the agency processes. Ensure that all work generated is always accurate and to a very high standard, to ensure excellent levels of quality, even under pressure. Account Managers will also be required to proof check and approve their, and others’, work.
- Presentation, interpersonal and communication skills – able to listen and present ideas clearly and effectively to different audiences both verbally and in writing to a high standard.
- Computer literacy – able to competently work with all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and the internet.
- Marketing intelligence – working knowledge of a broad range of marketing disciplines and an understanding of emerging media. Confident in taking and developing client briefs and managing the creative process through to final production.
- Decision-making and negotiation – have the confidence and initiative to work under own supervision, negotiating and making appropriate and professional calls of judgment, as required and reflective of account management level.
- Client servicing – inspire client confidence in the agency by consistently delivering against the agency brand values of adaptability, quality and integrity.
- Knowledge of digital media communications especially email campaigns
- Knowledge of integrated campaign management
- Knowledge of websites and social
- Knowledge of PowerPoint
- Knowledge of media buying
Experience and/or qualifications
- 3 years experience working within an agency environment.
- Relevant degree (2:1) Marketing /CAM Diploma or CIM equivalent.
- All Account Managers must hold of a full driving licence, valid in the UK.
Line management responsibilities
Potential opportunities depending on the client account/s this role will be working on.
Full professional development support and training will be given to Account Managers should they wish, in the future, to progress within the agency to more senior roles.
Salary and benefits
Circa £35-40k P/A.
Please send all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org.