Christmas 2019 Competition rules
– Competition entries close at Midnight on Sunday 15th December 2019 and the winner will be announced on Monday 16th December 2019.
– Participants must use our Festive Faces Filter and tag @CampaignWorks in their post or story in order to enter the competition
– The winner will be selected using an online random selector tool
– The winner will be contacted directly via Instagram and will have 5 working days to respond. If the prize remains unclaimed after this time, we will chose another winner at random.
– The prize is as stated; 1 x Instax SQUARE SQ6 instant camera, Graphite Grey plus a pack of 20 shots. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.
– No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
– We reserve the right to cancel the competition or amend the Terms at any time due to any reasons that may occur outside of our control.
– Likes and shares will not influence your chance of winning (but don’t let that stop you!)
– Close friends and family of the promoters are excluded from participating.
– This competition is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Instagram
Personal data means any information relating to an identifiable person.
The processing of personal data shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to CampaignWORKS.
Contact details of the data controller
Data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
The Old Sawmill, Hatfield Park
Phone: (0)1707 336 900
Collection of data
General data and information is collected when a user accesses the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. Collected may be the browser types and versions used, the operating system used, the website from which an accessing system reaches our website , the sub-websites, the date and time of access to the Internet site, an IP address, the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using this general data and information, CampaignWORKS does not draw any conclusions about the user. The general data and information may be needed to deliver the content of our website correctly, optimise the content of our website, ensure the long-term viability of our systems, and provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber attack. The data of the server log files are stored separately from all personal data provided by a user.
If a user contacts CampaignWORKS by e-mail or via a website contact form, website sign-up form, or any other online form, the specific personal data transmitted by the user are automatically stored. Such personal data, laid out by what is requested in the form, is transmitted on a voluntary basis by a user to CampaignWORKS and is stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the user. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
Where consent is required, it is a freely given indication of the user’s wishes by which they, by a specific clear affirmative action, agree to the processing of personal data relating to them.
Security of personal data
CampaignWORKS is committed to securing personal data by all means possible.
Rights of the user
a) Right of confirmation
Each user has the right to obtain from CampaignWORKS the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is being processed.
b) Right of access
Each user has the right to obtain from CampaignWORKS free information about their personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. The GDPR grants the user access to the following specific information:
- The purposes of the data processing
- The categories of personal data processed
- The recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed
- The period for which the personal data will be stored and the criteria used to determine that period
- The existence of the right to request from CampaignWORKS change or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the user, or to object to such processing
- The existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- Where the personal data is not collected directly from the user, information pertaining to the source of the personal data
- The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, with information about the logic involved, as well as the significance of such processing for the user
- Information as to whether personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation and the safeguards relating to the transfer
c) Right to change
Each user has the right to obtain from CampaignWORKS the changing of inaccurate personal data concerning them. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the user has the right to have incomplete personal data completed, if not already complete.
If a user wishes to exercise this right, they may, at any time, contact CampaignWORKS.
d) Right to be forgotten
Each user has the right to erasure of personal data concerning them, and CampaignWORKS has the obligation to erase personal data where one of the following applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- The user withdraws consent to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing
- The user objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation
If a user wishes to request the erasure of personal data stored, they may, at any time, contact CampaignWORKS. CampaignWORKS will ensure that the erasure request is complied with.
Where CampaignWORKS has made personal data public and is obliged to erase the personal data, CampaignWORKS shall take reasonable steps to inform other controllers processing the personal data that the user has requested erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data, as far as processing is not required.
e) Right of restriction of processing
The user has the right to obtain from CampaignWORKS restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the user, for a period enabling CampaignWORKS to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- The processing is unlawful and the user opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead
- CampaignWORKS no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the user for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and a user wishes to request the restriction of the processing of personal data stored by CampaignWORKS, they may at any time contact CampaignWORKS. An employee of CampaignWORKS will arrange the restriction of the processing.
f) Right to data portability
The user has the right to transmit their stored personal data to another controller without hindrance from CampaignWORKS, as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in CampaignWORKS.
Furthermore, the user has the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
In order to assert the right to data portability, the user may at any time contact CampaignWORKS.
g) Right to object
Each user has the right to object, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning them.
CampaignWORKS shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests of the user, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If CampaignWORKS processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, the user has the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning them for such marketing. If the user objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, CampaignWORKS will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition, the user has the right to object to processing of personal data concerning them by CampaignWORKS for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
In order to exercise the right to object, the user may contact CampaignWORKS.
h) Right to withdraw data protection consent
Each user has the right to withdraw their consent to processing of their personal data at any time.
If the user wishes to exercise the right to withdraw consent, they may, at any time, contact CampaignWORKS.
Legal basis for the processing
GDPR serves as the legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the user is party, the processing is based on GDPR guidelines.
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by CampaignWORKS, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the user which require protection of personal data.
Concerning the processing of data, in accordance with GDPR legislation, our legitimate interest is to carry out our business in favour of the well-being of all concerned.
Routine erasure of personal data
CampaignWORKS shall process and store the personal data of users only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or storage, or as long as other legislators in laws or regulations to which CampaignWORKS is subject to requires.
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automated decision-making or profiling. Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person.